Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, April 27, 2015

Four More Hours....

Time flies and my flight to Hong Kong is just tonight....in four hours! :D

Saying that I'm looking to the trip may be an overstatement.  Frankly, I've been so busy lately I didn't have time to plan much, lest feel excited about the trip.  Packing is only just done...currency just exchanged and well, mood not quite there.  Hopefully, when I arrive at the airport later, I'll start to feel excited.  The worse is, the kids exams are this week!  And I totally forgot to check when I was booking for the trip.  Now, this is gonna be a guilt trip, having to worry about my babies at home and feel like a lousy mama out there enjoying when the poor kids are cramming for exams! :(

This is how my itinerary looks like.  Didn't put much effort into planning, but here's something decent!

Day 1
- Arrival in Hong Kong
- Disneyland

Day 2
- Visit to Kokka showroom (Lai Chi Kok)
- Sight-seeing at The Peak
- Wine & dine at Lan Kwai Fong

Day 3
- Shopping in Tsim Cha Tsui (K11, Harbourbour City & Granville Road)
- Shopping in Causeway Bay (SOGO, Times Square & Jardine's Crescent)
- Shopping in Ladies Market
- Dinner/Shopping at Temple Street

Day 4
- Visit to Stanley Street
- Shopping at Stanley Market
- Visit to Blake Pier
- Wine & dine at Murray House
- Sight-seeing at Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade (including visit to Avenue of Stars & Symphony of Lights)

Day 5
- Departure to Singapore

I guess most people going to Hong Kong are looking forward to the great food.  I've also planned on a gastronomical experience to enjoy the various cuisines and mouth-watering food.  Some outlets I'm eyeing on include the following:

1. Maxim's Palace @ Central (dim sum)
2. One Dim Sum @ Prince Edward
3. Australian Diary Company @ Jordan (scrambled egg toast)
4. Sun Kee Cheese Noodle @ Tsim Sha Tsui (grilled pork cheek)
5. Sham Tseng Chan Kee Roasted Goose @ Mong Kok
6. Wai Kee Restaurant @ Temple Street (claypot rice & deep-fried oyster cake)
7. Sun Wah Cafe @ Cheung Sha Wan (egg tarts) 

Hope this will be a fun trip anyhow!

No comments:

Post a Comment